A few days with nice weather, and the couple decided to go for the outdoor nest. This is what it looked like this morning. They seem quite happy with the construction and have started to focus on the lining. Old grass, dried weeds and other soft materials are of interest. I tried to supply them with various things, like hay and horse fur, but just before night fall I found the perfect lining material- small pieces of hemp string that I fluffed up.
Juno was thrilled, and picked up every single piece I offered through the mesh of the aviary. Interestingly, she seems to be solely in charge of the interior decoration - pulling away strings of hemp from Sidens beak and flies off to do her thing. How I wonder what the nest looks like from the inside.