måndag 13 januari 2014

New year

Mathias has spent most of the Christmas writing up several papers, and I have been busy analyzing film for one of the studies - more about that in another blog post.

The ravens are doing fine, although I think they would have been happier with lots of snow. They seem to be in a good mood, with the breeding season approaching.

Today I introduced a box that will be part of an experiment on physical cognition, and all of a sudden our companionable ravens were gone!


Perching on the highest branches, peering down on the unfamiliar thing with great skepticism.
Juno, my most faithful friend, accepted to come down and sit on me - and feed on frolic - but she didn't dare to stay if I kneeled by the box. Let's hope that the habitation process will be quick this time...

//Helena

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar